I would like to thank https://infinitedaydreamer.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the “LIEBSTER” award and “THE CREATIVE BLOGGER” award.
- Thank the person that nominated you and link to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions created by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Come up with your own 11 questions to ask your nominees.
- Inform the people that they’re nominated.
My answers to the questions:
- What makes you happy?
At the moment Art (drawing/painting) makes me happy. When I draw I am calm. If I am stressed or anxious, I draw. Also, cuddling with my hubby :).
- If you had to choose your all-time favorite book or movie, what would it be?
My all-time favorite book would be P.S. I Love you. This book can still make me cry.
- You are given the chance to time travel. Would you choose to go back in time and visit the past or go forward and take a look at your future?
I would want to go back in time and meet my grandpa (dad’s father). I was too young when he passed away and I have very little memory of him. I was told he was a very good man.
- If you only had the option to listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would you choose and why?
Backstreet Boys – As Long As you Love me. Loved this song from the time I was in school.
- Which fictional world would you love to live in?
If I could I would love to be a Disney Princess (Snow White). The 7 dwarfs would be my friends!
- Do you have an OTP (one true pairing), if so who are they?
Ha-ha… I don’t even know what that means :).
- Do you prefer cupcakes or cookies?
Without any doubt, CUPCAKES!
- What is your favorite season and why?
Spring is my favorite season. The sun is shining, the flowers are blooming, and you get to come out of the heavy winter coats. I love it.
- In relation to book to movie adaptations. Do you read the book or watch the movie first?
Always the book. I feel the movies do not do justice to the writer’s interpretations.
- Which country do you most want to visit and why?
I would love to visit Europe someday. But then, I want to see the whole world!
- If you had a bucket list, what would be at the top?
Haven’t made a bucket list yet. Now that this question has been asked, I better get started soon.
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify them all.
- Thank and post the link to the blogger that nominated you.
- Share five facts about yourself.
- Pass these rules on to them.
Since I recently shared 5 random things about myself, I thought I’ll just share them again-
- When I was around 8-9 years old I wanted to be an orthopedic surgeon (an orthopedic doctor who took care of my grandfather’s fractured leg told me that very few girls take up ortho specialization and I should think about it) and I had my heart set on becoming one till the age of 17. My grades for medicine weren’t good so I took
- I am a very emotional person. I cry when I am happy and cry when I am sad. I cry when I am angry. I can get teary eyed if I see someone crying too! Watching an emotional scene or a movie can be very difficult for me.
– 50 First dates
– P.S. I love you
Just to name a few.
- I am left handed. When I was a kid, all my friends were right-handed and I thought something was wrong with me. I tried writing with my right hand for 2 days until my
Dad saw my homework. He said if I continued to write with my right hand my brain would freeze (he was trying to scare me). I have never even attempted to hold a
pencil with my right hand since then!
- Lightning scares the life out of me. Thunder, don’t care.
- I absolutely hate eating fruits, I love vegetables and DARK CHOCOLATES!
Now Time for my Questions:
- Are you a cat or dog person?
- EBooks or paper books?
- Do you prefer tea, coffee or cocoa?
- What do you typically have for breakfast?
- What has been your worst haircut/style?
- What would your dream job be?
- Are you left or right handed?
- Have you ever been to a live concert?
- Cupcakes or Pizza?
- Do you love or loathe Harry Potter?
- Do you believe in Karma?
I would now like to nominate the below bloggers whose blogs I love reading: