Yesterday was our wedding anniversary! I am married to the most wonderful man in the whole universe. We have been together for 7 years and married for 4!
We met at our workplace, but it wasn’t love at first sight. We were just good work buddies. Soon he left to join another company and we lost touch.
One day, out of the blue, he called me to wish me on my birthday. I was surprised to hear from him since he is horrible with remembering anyone’s birthday. That day he asked me out for a movie and dinner (our first date!) and we have been together ever since.
That’s how we celebrated our anniversary yesterday too, a movie and dinner at Cheesecake Factory.
Reasons why we are perfect for each other:
- I can talk for hours and he can listen
- He can spend his time watching documentaries and I can doze off immediately (which means I won’t complain when he watches them)
- He loves to clean the kitchen counters (a lot) but if the rest of the house is messy, doesn’t bother him. I am more of a ‘the rest of the house needs to be kept clean’ kind of person
- He is always calm in any situation and I can freak out immediately
- He always has so much faith in my abilities/talents even when I have my doubts, though I think he is smarter (intellectually) than me
- He is my biggest motivator. He encouraged me to start this blog
- When life sometimes gets messy or complicated, he is my anchor
- He thinks he is funny, but I know I’m funnier
- We love watching cooking shows together
- And most importantly, WE LOVE EACH OTHER TO BITS!